My services fall under three broad categories: evidence-based massage therapy (medical massage), wellness massage therapy, and body contouring and slimming services.
There is overlap between all of these categories. One example: Thai massage is not only a traditional Buddhist form of energy healing, it also offers quick and effective relief of sciatica and other issues.
Another example: lymphatic drainage massage falls under all three categories. It’s not only used for relief of post-operative pain and swelling and to increase the speed of the healing process, it is also used as a wellness detox, and it’s an effective means of reducing the size and appearance of cellulite.
Note that this site is a work-in-progress, so many of the therapies offered may not yet have their own pages. If you have questions, please contact me directly.
- Medical massage for conditions like lymphedema, Parkinson’s, fibromyalgia, sciatica, whiplash, neuropathy, carpal tunnel, TMJ, and more. Feel free to ask me if I can be of use for your particular condition.
- Post-operative massage after cosmetic, orthopedic, and other surgeries, which can include post-op manual lymphatic drainage, scar release therapy, red light therapy, near infrared light (NIR) therapy, therapeutic ultrasound, radio-frequency skin-tightening, and more.
A few modalities I use for wellness services:
- Ashiatsu/barefoot massage
- Gua sha
- Lomi lomi
- Deep tissue massage
- Myofascial release massage
- Thai massage
- Hot bamboo massage
- Hot and cold stone massage
- Prenatal massage
- Detoxifying and immune-boosting lymphatic drainage massage
- Guided meditation, meditation instruction, and yoga nidra